Columbus is MVC framework inspired from Magellan (awesome WPF MVC framework) designed specifically for WP7 platform and supports:
- Strongly typed navigation with history
- View Models that can survive tombstoning
- Asynchronous and cancelable controller actions with execution progress
- Commands (CAB style)
- Multiple navigation frames
- Features to help applications to be complaint with 'Windows Phone 7 Application Certification Requirements'
- Easy integration with IoC containers available on WP7 platform (source code solution contains samples demonstrating how to use Columbus with Autofac and Ninject).
- Simplified and testable usage of Choosers
Example of View Model code
Example of Controller code
Example of Shell code